Sunday 20 February 2011

February Catchup

Time is absolutely flying by!! Lots has happened and I don't know where to start. How about with a picture:



Oh yes this is a good one. Dylan and I are just spending time relaxing after having our VHD vaccinations. In my case it's the first time I have been vaccinated for two years as I had previously had such a bad reaction to the Cylap vaccine. This time bunmum was particularly excited to find out that our vet has started using a different vaccine called Anivac. You can see that so far we are both doing great.

So what else has been happening? Well we've been busy reorganising our new house. It's lovely and big but unfortunately bunmum keeps coming along and putting things back where they were. It's very annoying.

Meanwhile I have been three times in as many months to visit Lis, my vet, who has been flushing out my tear ducts. They are infected and she likes to do it without making me sleepy. It's no fun. AND bunmum has to put drops in my eyes twice a day. It's very inconvenient.

Well I'd better go hide now, it's about time for my drops!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have had so much excitement! That picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pepper! My name is Abigail. It used to be Pepper before my mommy adopted me and re-named me Abigail. It's so nice to meet you and Dylan. It's always awesome to meet other blogging bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyedrops and infections are no fun. Sugie has them too. You are such a sweetie.
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete