Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter Everyone

I've been quiet on this page for a wee while but I can't help it, when the sun comes out bunmum makes me go outside.

It's ok I suppose but it means that I can't get to the computer and she gets to hog it.

Anyway, I knew I must post Happy Easter to everyone and let you know that life is fine and dandy here. Although bunmum has started washing some seriously small clothes and I'm hoping they aren't for me or Dylan.


Happy Easter - Make Your Bunny A Chocolate One!

3 comments:

  1. Hoppy Easter from me and Mr. Mick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! At least you get to go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.naturalrabbitfood.com/
    http://www.raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-feed.html

    Please take a moment to visit this site!! We are so excited to offer rabbit lovers a great new option for rabbit food!!! Free samples are available!
    We have a FB page! Check us out and let us know what you think!!! Our food is FRESH and green and full of all the proper nutrients!! We PROMISE!!

    ReplyDelete