Tuesday 21 July 2009

Road Trip

Bunmum had to make a road trip to Oban on the west coast of Scotland last weekend and as she didn't want to leave me with someone else while I was ill Dylan and I joined her. We had no idea what was going on as at first bunmum got up as she does on a usual work day, let us have our usual morning runaround and then unexpectedly put us in her car. After a half hour trip in the car she stopped and took us into the office where she works. Lots of people came to visit us and we ate strawberries and kale while bunmum worked. I got to run around her office and I was very good, I didn't chew a single wire.
After bunmum had done a days work off we went again in the car. It was a longer trip this time of three hours and bunmum made sure to stop half way to give us some water and treats. We were so glad to arrive at our dinner time and see inside bungrans house. It was huge, open plan and best of all it had carpets so Dylan and I could run round and round and round. Brilliant!

This is me after a spin around the dining room furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment