Friday 9 October 2009

Busy Bunny

Oh dear I haven't posted anything for a while. It's been so hectic and I've had to be so busy defending my territory! Oh there are tales to tell, a week in the life of Pepper and Dylan, so I will start from the beginning.

Brambles! Yes she is a rabbit, a big fat one and we don't like her! She arrived on a Friday night in her own cage where she stayed for the whole night. Bunmum said to be nice to her and she let Dylan and I out of our pen to go and say hello.
She was very nervous and kept jumping when we bumped noses, and then after a while of sniffing at us she just lay down. How rude!
So we jumped about a bit and asserted our dominance in the best way we could. We got on her roof and rained down on her with poops. You think I'm not nice, but it's necessary for me to show newcomers that I am and always will be the boss.
When she came back to see me we had a scrap through the bars. Bunmum kept seperating us but we kept on trying. So Dylan and I were told to return to our pen where bunmum could keep an eye on us and Brambles could have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment