Sunday 3 January 2010

Our Christmas Day


Christmas day was lots of fun with lots of boxes and paper and presents to play with. I thoroughly enjoyed getting lost amongst the mess and letting Dylan come and find me.


The morning was a bit chaotic but once the packaging had been cleared away Dylan and I finally discovered our first Christmas present. It was a lovely cosy bed, and big enough for two of us. I promptly marked it as my own and Dylan decided to just sit beside it.


Luckily for him bungran appeared with another big package and would you believe it - it was another bed. Bunmum and Bungran laughed a lot about this as they hadn't known that this was going to happen. So Dylan claimed the second bed as his own.
The only problem is I like being in his one because he's there. I think I'm getting soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment