Saturday 2 January 2010

A White Christmas


All this time to spare and I've just become too lazy to do my blog. So lets see if I can catch up with my news this week.

Well to start with I must tell you about my trip to the garden which bunmum insisted should happen. I was so unimpressed I thumped on the sofa, I thumped on the wooden floor, and I thumped in the litter tray. But it was no use, bunmum scooped me up, harnessed me and carried me to the garden.

It's not like I hadn't seen snow before, but of course she had the camera to document my reaction. I wasn't impressed! The snow got everywhere and I just couldn't seem to get it all off.


So I had a quick run around and finally bunmum let me go back inside. Then it was poor Dylan's turn. Honestly, we'd have been much happier just watching it out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment