Tuesday 12 May 2009

Caramel Bunny

One of the things that I hate about being a bunny is that I'm not allowed to eat chocolate. I love it, it smells good, it tastes good. But I'm a rabbit and rabbits can't eat chocolate. I try my best to get a taste, when bunmum gets a hot chocolate I knock the mug over and lick up as much as I can before she cleans it up. Or when she leaves a chocolate wrapper lying around I lick it and smell it just to make sure it's finished.

So, I suppose the person in charge of marketing the Cadbury's Chocolate Caramel bar had a bunny in their living room as well to come up with the idea of letting a rabbit promote the chocolate? I wasn't born when this happened but bunmum has kept me up to speed on the use of the seductive rabbit to sell chocolate. Beats me how they got her to talk! And now, they are revamping their promotion and the bunny is out again but this time with make up on and the most impossible curves on her body. I wonder if she gets paid in treats. Bunmum better not get any make over ideas for me, I'm fat and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment