Wednesday 13 May 2009

Silly Pepper

Well Pepper I thought it was about time I checked out what you were up to on this computer and discovered you had started a blog and hadn't even spelt the name of your site correctly. So of course I lovingly sorted the problem for you. Remember it's L-A-G-O-M-O-R-P-H life in future!

I'm afraid it has meant the the blogs you were following have dissappeared, but I'm sure you'll be able to sort that out soon enough.

Now, bundad is off work sick today so we'd better get tidying, all this hay needs to be eaten up and tidied.

Dylan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cotton here. Did you say grass? OH I just love grass. Sometimes Mum picks some for us. She knows it isn't sprayed or anything. I Hope I get some tonite.
    Did you get some?
    I sure hope your garden is still intact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh grass is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete