Friday 10 April 2009

Make Mine Chocolate

Yes I definitely am a lucky bunny and have had a great two year life. Here is an advert my bunmum just found posted by someone in her local area:

HERE I HAVE A RABBIT WHICH IS A YEAR AND A HALF OLD , MY DAUGHTER GOT IT FOR HER BIRTHDAY BUT NOW HAS GROWN BORED OF IT AND I AM LEFT TO CATER FOR IT , IT IS A FRIENDLY RABBIT BUT I HAVNT PICKED IT UP FOR A LONG TIME AS THERES BEEN NO NEED TO I STILL GIVE IT A STROKE NOW AND AGAIN ,IT COMES WITH THE HUTCH IF REQUIRED ITS BED IS IN THE TOP HALF WHICH I JUST LEAVE CLOSED AND OPEN THE BOTTOM HALF WHEN I LET IT OUT TO HAVE A RUN AROUND , SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW THE SEX OF IT ,,,, ANY QUESTIONS JUST DROP ME A EMAIL THANKS. I AM LOOKING FOR £20 FOR THE RABBIT AND HUTCH

My bunmum says she has contacted this person about their poor pet, but she thinks another mum will have snapped it up for their child. I hope it's not going to be used as an easter gift. If they don't know what sex this little bun is surely it's never even been to a vet? It is so unfair that this can happen and it sounds quite similar to the way I started off. At least I had the company of my brothers to get me through.

In the run up to easter I must point out that us rabbits do not like to be given as gifts. So Dylan and I support the Make Mine Chocolate Campaign. You can read more about this at http://www.makeminechocolate.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment